Sorry, everyone. As per the Province of Ontario mandate, Kidsapia will be closed effective January 4, 2022 until further notice.
As an enhanced cleaning practice when we re-open, we will be proceeding with UltraMist Fogging Systems to disinfect our playground, washrooms, lobby and other common areas.
This product is:
• Health Canada approved
• Agricultural Canada approved
• FDA approved
• EPA approved
• KILLS 99.999% of all harmful viruses, bacteria, molds and micro-organisms
• Non-toxic to humans, animals, and the environment
By releasing a fine mist, it settles into a thin anti-microbial shield of protection over a large space quickly, ensuring that there is little to no downtime required for all the surfaces to become disinfected.
As always, we remain committed to offering the highest possible customer service at unmatched value for money and we welcome your feedback and patience as we navigate our way together through these most unusual and challenging times.
For all information on re-opening, please check out our homepage, which we are continually updating. It has information on everything you need to know, including our re-opening of promotions, cleaning practices and more.
Looking forward to welcome you back again
Everyone @ Kidsapia. Smart Fun For Everyone
Subscribe to Kidsapia’s Newsletter
Each month, you’ll receive our newsletter, with exciting upcoming events at Kidsapia and special savings and deals at the best indoor playground centre in Mississauga. Sign up today!
1. There is a height requirement in place for the Kidsapia Playground. Kids must be shorter or equal to 48 inches (four feet, or 120 cm) in height to play in this area. Apologies, but no exceptions to this rule can be made under any circumstances.
2. SOCKS are mandatory for all (adults and kids). Sorry, but there are no exceptions.
4. No outside food or drinks are allowed into Kidsapia (anywhere beyond the entrance gate). Any food/drink purchased at Kidsapia must be consumed in the party rooms (during parties) or in our snack bar (not in the carpeted area or inside the playground).
Kidsapia is a unique and innovative Indoor Playground and Family Entertainment Centre in Mississauga, Ontario where kids play to learn and grownups learn to play again.
Little kids from all over the Greater Toronto Area will love the sparkling new moving play structures which literally invite them to play!
This unique Japanese soft play system provides an engaging, enriching and educational play experience for young children. The Kidsapia Play system blends visual appeal with movement to create a unique and stimulating environment.
Our vision is to bring Kidsapia to as many places in the world as possible. Where there are children, there should be Kidsapia.
Each and every Kidsapia location is part of global family. As this net work becomes larger,more and more opportunities will become available for all these locations to interact on world-wide level. To put simply, our vision is for a Kidsapia Earth.
The fun doesn’t stop there. For the more adventurous families, the thrill continues as every member of will have a fabulous time, laughing and playing together, whilst getting a truly refreshing mind and body workout.
aMazing (Grandparent) Mondays
Visit Kidsapia with Grandma, Grandpa or both, and get two admissions for the price of one (or a half price ticket for your next visit).*
Twinnie Fun Tuesdays
Twins, Triplets or Moreplets! Only pay half price admission all day (or equivalent of 2 for 1).*
Half price admission all day.*
Buy any multi-visit pass or any VIP membership and save an additional 10%** on top of the savings you make with these options.
Pyjama Time (Monday to Thursday: 7pm to 8pm
Visit us during the last two hours of every Monday to Thursday and only pay $7 (2 years and over).
* Not applicable to already half price admission, toddlers or babies.
** Discounts and applicable to regular prices. Offers cannot be combined.