Register now for this School Year PA/PD day camps at Kidsapia and ensure a fun, safe, educational and enjoyable time for your kid/kids at Mississauga’s best indoor playground.
PA/PD Day Camp for Peel District School Board (Ontario) – 2019-2020 Academic Year.
Full day is 9am to 4pm.
Half day is 9am to 12:30pm or 12:30pm to 4:00pm.
• Camps are available for kids 4–12 yrs old
• Camp hours are from 9 am – 4 pm (full day) and 9 am – 12:30 pm or 12:30 – 4pm (half day).
• Extended care is available from 8 – 9 am and 4 – 6 pm at an additional cost (see “Fees”)
• Pre-registration is required for all camps.
• Camp sessions will run only if minimum enrollment requirements have been met. We encourage you to register early to avoid disappointment.
• Campers are required to bring their own NUT-FREE snacks, lunch and a water bottle each day.
• Morning and afternoon snacks & drinks are available at an extra charge ($4*/day).
• Indoor play in our award-winning playground is scheduled daily.
• Campers should arrive with socks and comfortable clothing appropriate for indoor physical activities.
• Please send an extra set of clothes and socks.
• In addition to the core themes, campers will be taking part in scheduled group activities such as arts and crafts, interactive games and movie time.
* Tax is extra on snacks/drinks
Two Ways to Register – Print Out or Online (Choose One)
Print Out Registration
See our PA Day Registration Form for details. If you’d like to register download and complete the form and then follow one of the steps below:
2. Drop in at Kidsapia (Erin Mills Town Centre. 5100 Erin Mills Pkwy – near Walmart) with your completed and signed form (or complete one on site) and make payment to complete your registration.
After choosing below, you will be taken to a questionnaire where you can fill out the specific dates and times.
PA/PD Daily (Full or Half Day)
Daily PA/PD Day (Full Day)$55
Daily PA/PD (Half Day)$37.50