Thank you for considering Kidsapia for your Kids’ Camp care. As always we strive to make every child’s camp experience a thoroughly enjoyable and fulfilling experience while keeping their bodies and minds engaged and active in a safe and caring environment.
The ever popular Kidsapia Summer Camp is now open for registrations for the 2019 summer season. We offer day camps for the entire nine weeks of summer. Three main themes available are Lego Building, Performance Arts and Artistic Adventures.
For kids, who love to experiment and enjoy LEGO engineering! An engineering camp themed ‘Science and Scientists’, including soft skills development exercises. For details on camp schedule see Young Engineers flyer. Education + Entertainment = Edutainment! Read more about it here.
*STEAM – Science Technology Engineering Arts & Mathematics
Weeks 5, 7, 9 – Performance Arts:
Boys and girls! Jump, laugh and learn to perform in song and dance. Play games and have lots of fun in our popular camp theme, while preparing for Friday performances!
Weeks 6, 8 – Artistic Adventures:
Campers will explore and play with colour using wet and dry media. Tapping into their imagination and creativity, they will make their own masterpieces for the Friday art showcase. *Extra Material fees ($7+tax)
General Camp Information
• Camps are available for kids 4+ (max height allowed is 120cm/48″) – Except for YE camps
• Camp hours are from 9am – 4pm (full day) and 9am-12:30pm or 12:30-4pm (half day).
• Extended care is available from 8-9am and 4-6pm at an additional cost (see “Fees”).
• Pre-registration is required for all camps.
• Camp sessions will run only if minimum enrollment requirements have been met.
• Campers are required to bring their own NUT-FREE snacks, lunch and a water bottle each day.
• Morning and afternoon snacks & drinks are available at an extra charge ($4*/day)
• Pizza lunch (incl. a drink) is available on Fridays for campers at an extra charge-$5*.
• Campers should arrive with socks and comfortable clothing appropriate for indoor physical activities.
• Please send an extra set of clothes & socks in case of accidents, particularly for kids 4 to 5 years old.
• Please also remember to send weather -appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear in case of emergency evacuation.
• All campers will be taking part in scheduled group activities such as arts and crafts, interactive games and movie time.