1. Camp theme is ROBOTS in FARMING. Kids will build agriculture related LEGO-Robotics models. The future of agriculture will require the technologically inclined kids of today to prosper the industry and keep it growing.
2. Campers are required to bring their own NUT-FREE snacks, lunch and a water bottle each day.
3. Camps available for kids 4-10 years old.
4. Camp hours: 9 am – 4 pm (full day). 9 am – 12:30 pm or 12:30 pm – 4 pm (half day).
5. Extended care is available from 8 – 9 am and 4 – 6 pm at an additional cost (see “Fees”).
6. Pre-registration is required for all camps.
7. Morning and afternoon snacks & drinks are available at an extra charge ($4*/day).
8. Indoor play in our award-winning playground is scheduled daily. Campers should arrive with socks and comfortable clothing appropriate for indoor physical activities.
9. Please send an extra set of clothes & socks.
10. In addition to the core themes, campers will be taking part in scheduled group activities related to STEAM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts and Math).
* Tax is extra on snacks/drinks
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: 2 weeks prior to camp start date
Print Out registration
See our March Break Camp Registration Form for details. If you’d like to register, download and complete the form and then follow one of the steps below:
1. Email the completed and signed form to us ([email protected]) and call us at Kidsapia (289) 997-9177 during our opening hours (9:30 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm on weekends) to pay for your camp and complete the registration.
2. Drop in at Kidsapia (Erin Mills Town Centre. 5100 Erin Mills Pkwy – near Walmart) with your completed and signed form (or complete one on site) and make payment to complete your registration.
After choosing below, you will be taken to a questionnaire where you can fill out the specific dates and times.
- March Break Camp (Full Day)$55
- March Break Camp (Half Day)$37.50
- March Break Camp (Weekly Full Day)$250
- March Break Camp (Weekly Half Day)$180